BIRDIE SWAP


One of the last of two projects I've been off doing is gathering for my partner in a Birdie Swap here for Sweet Sister GinaThis is what I am sending off to her. A Vermont Shaker Basket filled with various goodies.



The list of goodies:

  • Vermont Shaker Basket adorned with magpie and light blue,glittered, wired, organza ribbon.
  • 'b' for bird art tag - handmade.
  • A "Remember When" Freezer to Oven to Table ceramic bowl by NIKKO with adorable little red birds under apple trees and children flying kites.
  • A birdie embellished box of cream and robin's egg blue votive candles with the delicious scent of peonies
  • Ten birdie and birdie- house note cards wrapped in ogranza ribbon - robin's egg blue.
  • A small bag of birdies to use in art work.
  • A magnet notepad.
  • A box of gourmet Soft Key Lime Puffs.
  • A copy of one of my collages entitled "First Snow-Full Moon" (yes there is a bird on it.

This was so much fun to gather and I so hope Sweet Sister Gina enjoys opening it up.
I am her partner, so I will share what gorgeousness she sends my way.

No comments: