My Bliss - taken the evening of my son's wedding

 I was clearing off my work desk today.  
Goodness I save way too many bits of paper
somehow thinking that it will be necessary 
to retrieve at some point in the future.

The problem is that all I seem to do is accumulate paper!

I have several files labeled CMA
filled with 'proof' of work 
that has been accomplished.

Clearly the need for such files
 became important 
after some type of explosion.  
I doubt I need to fill
in the blanks here, 
as many have traveled that path.

If you have NOT, then I will not burden you 
withthe negative information.  
It is just unnecessary.

And now to the point of my post

In the midst of this clearing out 
I came across a print out  
that is quite lovely.

It blessed my day and so I want to pass that
along as it might just bless yours.
~
"Realize that true happiness lies within you.
Waste no time and effort searching for peace
and contentment and joy
 in the world outside.

Remember that there is no happiness 
in having or in getting,
but only in giving.
Reach out.
Share.
Smile.
Hug.

Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others
without getting a few drops on yourself"

~ Og Mandino

No comments: