NIGHT SKY - DECEMBER 1



I know, I have been pretty quiet and not at the computer much lately.

It's a phase......like bella luna.

Did you see the beauty that began at Thanksgiving and went for a few nights?

This was December 1st
as the sun went down
and I was heading home from Drama at The Desk.


The moon, Venus, and Jupiter.

What a sight to behold on a stunning desert night.
Temps in the 60's

But if you missed it my friends,

New Year's Eve will bring us another crescent moon
with Venus alone.


3 comments:

theresa martin said...

Such a great photo - wasn't this a beauty to behold? One day here the moon set by 8:04 and we could only see these three together for a short while.

~*~Patty S said...

We were lucky enough to get the tripod set up and a photo snapped, your picture is glorious Rella! Thank you for the preview of what to look for next oxoo

Joanna Rowan said...

It was truly beautiful! How are you my sweet friend!! I am still holding us at some point to coffee/tea and maybe a day to create! Wishing you a beautiful evening.
Big Hugs,
Joanna