WHAT BECOME OF THE TEENY LITTLE DRAWING DONE SEVERAL DAYS AGO
AT THE DESK




Remember the little drawing? Well, I added some color and decided it would make a great
birthday card for my sister. She will think it's art heaven getting this AND the piece made as her present. That's the fun thing when the sister thinks everything you do is wonderful. What I will put inside a very fun text messaging exchange that ocurred yesterday. (to fill you in first, she has several birdhouses in her darling little back yard that feels like a secret garden.

It went like this:


Sis = " There is a bird looking at one of my rental properties"
Me = "Make sure you do a background check"
Sis = "No sale, I think it lacks curb appeal."
Me = "Evidently flighty"
Sis = "We watch too much HGTV"

P.S. I have many nicknames........sis calls me Beaner. Long story.

2 comments:

Cindy Dean said...

LOL...I am laughing at this. Too funny. I have the same kind of sister, she loves everything I do. Isn't it great to have such a fan?

Babsarella said...

Oh my, this is terrific and just a cute card!! LOVE IT!