ANGELS FAR AND NEAR




A beautiful piece that still amazes me, is this serene angel
with the perfect and deeply meaningful butterfly.


Comforting and assuring,
this gorgeous artwork came to me from the sweetest of hearts

Zorana.

Her blog is a place I love to visit...
her talent is huge and her work speaks to me,
her words often cause me to stop a moment and reflect......

or to smile.........

This very special piece lives here in the nest at Faerieluna.........

a beautiful and loving gift.

Thank you.

4 comments:

Babsarella said...

Oh WOW!!! I LOVE IT!!! She is supremely talented!!! I am gonna have to start checking her blog.

Cindy Dean said...

That is a beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

I just came from Zorana's! And I agree with you--gorgeous blog.

I really enjoyed visiting Faerieluna, also. Inspiring words, inspiring pictures.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

Zorana said...

Thank you Rella for always saying the sweetest things. This piece was meant for you, even if I didn't know it when I created it. xo