Fabulous instruction from the Paper Studio here in the Valley

Cindy co-owner of Paper Studio ....fab place to shop online and in person...has several youtube video instructions. I wanted to share this here and encourage you to visit them. We are so lucky to have a few special places in the greater Phoenix area. But shopping online is so wonderfully easy peasy. Between The Paper Studio and Stampotique (they will be the on site store at Art Unraveled for the second year) and my addiction to Paper Whimsy ......sigh.......I may need another job to finance all the things I would like to order!!!

So, take a look at this little instruction and all of theirs....and shop, shop, shop and create!!



2 comments:

theresa martin said...

This looks like a great project. I can see putting a paperwhimsy face in the middle!

Betzie said...

Hi Rella!
Thanks for visiting me today and adding your comments to so many of my posts. I really enjoyed reading them!
This paper flower is so cute! Loved watching the video. I'm addicted to decorative papers these days! will check out those websites!
Will be back to visit again!
Have a great Easter!