THIS WEEK'S GIFT AWAY


This week's gift away is an ATC-sized, print on cotton fabric, of one of my angel photos collection. It felt very Spring-like and when I printed several out on fabric for little pillows or mini quilts, I thought it would be nice to give one away this week. She would make a nice embellishment on a fabric journal cover or fabric wall hanging or it could be trimmed a little and added to a fabric ATC.

I will be offering fabric prints of some of my artwork on my etsy shop www.faerieluna.etsy.com along with some small pieces of funky and fun fabric for your own projects

So, leave your name and I will have the drawing the end of the week.

Bon Chance!

8 comments:

Dianne said...

I found your blog from Google alert.
I run an art group on yahoo and am always sending eye candy, now with alert I find blogs and sites I never would have..
I love the name of your blog and really love your work..
Dianne Marcoux

Miss Robyn said...

you are such a precious soul and if this is meant to be mine, I am sure the angels will guide your hand... off to look at your etsy store.

Gisele said...

What a beautiful peaceful image, count me in please Rella :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in!

Rella said...

My Etsy store is not up yet Ms R. I have the page set and the banner created, but want to wait until I have a few things ready to go before listing. Thank you for your interest. ~ Rella

Tracy said...

I love angels. Please count me in! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a lovely photo!

sandi
sugarbushfarm219@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I would love for one of your angels or fairies to come and live at my house. Please place me in your drawing. I always enjoy your site, and I loved the book "The Secret Life of Bees"; I agree with you that it's a second and third time read.

julie g. baxley
tabbytribe@earthlink.net