SUCH LOVLINESS IN THE MAIL


The first lovely package contained a birdie pin from Kim (DogfaerieX5) and a lucsious, sparkley star with a bag of glitter (every faerie loves glitter) I was doing the happy dance when I opened this package and still keep gazing upon these beauties like a child looking under the Christmas tree after all the prezzies have been opened and you cannot believe your eyes....THEN......Today I received another envelope in the mail from Lynnie A. Inside was this gorgeous ATC and you cannot even see how rich it is by the photo. I just love it and it was so unexpected, PLUS enclosed was a divine package of bird stickers that I adore...............THEN
I received a wonderful card from MY little bird with such a beautiful note inside and a funny picture on front. She is just so sweet to her mom. :)................THEN...I got an e-mail photo from my oldest boy and his love with such a smile on his face that it warms my heart....

It just doesn't get much better!!!

3 comments:

Patti G. said...

Rella, this is just tooooooo wonderful!!!!! <3 And your boy DOES look sooooo happy! Goodness, that is wonderful!!!!!
Your sweet mail goodies are terrific too! You deserve them!
I enjoyed the tea packet Rella and thought of you as I relaxed! THANK YOU!!!!!!
Hugs,
Patti

Diane Duda said...

don't you just wanna hug the mailman sometimes?!

:)

dogfaeriex5 said...

so happy they made your day, my faerie rella!
xoxo~kim

ps..every faerie needs her faerie dust!