DRUM ROLL PLEASE..................THE NAME DRAWN IS....

BETH!!!! :)

Well, here's the great part of whole thing: I might not have had the pleasure of coming across Beth were it not for this drawing for my ATC. I'm thinking this is pretty awesome. Art sisters (still waiting for the brothers) from everywhere will get to know each other. The amazing world of blogs and websites. Everyone sharing art, prose, life stories, photographs.

So this week's winner, Beth, has a great website
  • Seaside Dreamer
  • Great art, fun writing, lovely personality coming right through. Her header just makes you smile. Seaside Dreamer: She doesn't fly to extremes, she lives there.....How fun is that??!! Go visit and have some fun. And don't forget to leave a comment even if you just say hi because this is how we get to know everyone.

    Thank you, everyone, for leaving your comments and for taking a chance for the little ATC. I am putting this week's ATC (and a few little goodies in the envie) up a little later today so go back in and put your name in (do it each time...SOMEONE HAS TO WIN) even if you don't have a blog because that is not a requirement... and say hi.

    3 comments:

    beth said...

    Rella....I just sent you an email with all of my personal information !!!
    And I'm still jumping up and down with excitement...I WON, I WON...okay, I'll stop now since the kids are giving me a funny look like, "enough Mom, we got it, you won, now could you quiet it down so we can hear the TV ??"

    Laura said...

    What a beautiful ATC Beth won!!! and as a personal friend of hers I can tell you that she will treasure it!!! This is my first visit to your blog and I will be back, it looks lovely!!!

    Anonymous said...

    That ATC is so beautiful!!! I LOVE it! You are very talented and Beth is very lucky!!!