14' SCULPTED FAERIE
price reduced 10-24

This beautiful faerie, sculpted by Radenforest is up for adoption.

What I love about her faeries is that they can be posed.  

The arms and legs

are partially wrapped wire to allow for amazing poses.

Her hair is thick mohair 

her wings are mixed media materials also created by Radenforest.

I am always amazed at her perfect ankles and toes
and long, gorgeous fingers.

She is dressed like a woodland fae
with pieces of silk chiffon

and hand dyed silk crepe chiffon

She has brought me incredible joy for a few years

and is as perfect as the day I got her.


  

It's time for her to fly to another home

$175
*****NOW ONLY $125
$12.50 to ship with tracking and insurance

I can do PayPal
or you can contact me
to make other arrangements.
my e-mail button can be found
on my profile page



1 comment:

Plush Possum Studio said...

What a wonderful blog you keep!
You have a new Follower in me!
Rose