THIS darling gal has started the new year 

with another set of amazing stamps.

14 brand new plates to be exact.

Yes, it's the one and only 

Catherine Moore

To say I have been smitten with her creations 

is probably an understatement.

But it's not just her stamps, really,
Catherine is truly a sweet 

and genuinely kind soul.  

And her packages come wrapped and ribboned

like beautiful gifts. 

So much so, I often hesitate opening them.

I have collected many of her stamps 

over the years.......

and now can hardly stop myself 

to put a few more in my collection.  

Head on over HERE  

to see her newest release (as of today)

and if you love mermaids........

you are in for a REAL treat.

5 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

hello rella,
my name is tabitha and i am sooo wanting to join the marie art group. my friend denise n. told me all about it at silver bella and i just have to join. I love swaps expecially the ones about marie.
hugs and happy new year,
tabitha c

Hearts Turned said...

Good morning, Rella! So glad I found your lovely blog today! Thank-you for showing Catherine's beautiful work--hadn't known about her, and I've now fallen in love with her mermaids--amazing!

Wishing you a lovely day & a wonderful New Year...I'll be following along...

Julie

CathWren said...

Merci beaucoup sweet Rella. You are so nice to say such things. Getting out a new collection in the midst of the holidays brings both chaos and order to my life. I love having something new for the new year, but oh what a finish for the old.

Happy New Year to you and your dear family. XoXo

~*~Patty S said...

OK interrupting the precious Auld song to say how uncanny it is to see this post...I just received word that my two Mermaid/She Sells Sea Shells plates are in the mail...a friend saw the mermaids and thought of me...that's all she wrote

OK back to THE song
oxo

Rella said...

Tabitha - You have your invite..and now you are 'IN'..and so happy to have you there.

Julie - you will soon become a devotee of Catherine's..there is so much beauty in her stamps.

and Catherine..you have done it again. Another gorgeous New Year release. You amaze me.

Patti - how wonderful that someone has gifted you with some of Catherine's new stamps...let me know which ones and we shall have a confab about them.

xox Rella