TEALOVETEALOVETEALOVE


Yes, I am a sucker for packaging,

this I will never deny.

Today was no exception as I perused the tea isle

an my favorite local gourmet grocer.

Amazing in and of itself that I was not yet, again,

at Whole Foods.

Looking for a good green tea, I found this line of teas

and my eyes went immediately to this can.

Which took all of 1.5 seconds

to enter my carriage!!

Back to work
(remember Desk of Drama = DOD)

I give it a go. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

In one word.

HEAVEN.

Chamomile and Lavender

AND Skullcap which is a fab sedative herb
that is often used for nervous fear, restless sleep,
and thought to lower blood pressure

AND it help with those who might have an inability to pay attention........

..........HELLO!!!

Back the car up,

I want to bath in this, thank you very much.

Now for the little 'sizzle' as we call it down at the cafe
(Mr. J. always put ME in charge of 'sizzle')




inside the lid is the little tea infuser

with prongs that fold out

to hold on the tea cup and sit down inside

so you can pour the water in and let it steep.

THAT'S A WHOLE LOT OF SIZZLE!!!!




7 comments:

debi said...

mmmmmmm! A cup of tea sounds very calming. And that packaging is so pretty. Enjoy!

One Crabapple said...

(((laughing)))))

Love THIS SIZZLE

so this is what you were talking about today

THIS IS THE TEA you were drinking....

must.have.must.try.

sound divine

THank you for a fun post

and ! a Great Tip

xo-S.

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooooooooo! I LIKE this! Enjoy!!!

Caterina Giglio said...

oooh love this... been drinking Tazo calm!! we are on the smae page!! smoochlets!!

Róisín said...

Lovely! Anything tea related and I'm there. The world's greatest drink! Anyway, just thought I’d let your know there’s a wee award waiting for you on my blog if you fancy it. If awards aren’t really your thing then worry not, it’s just a bit of fun and to let you know how wonderful I think you are. Hope you're having a nice day,
Roisin x

Kateyed said...

This looks incredible! I love the package. I am thinking there is something in chamomile i am allergic to, though...it mimics some plant here in the midwest. Well total blank but enjoy it for me.
Hugs,
Suz

Cinderella Moments said...

That is so neat!