What do you do on a Saturday with 110 in the shade?
Well, you stay INSIDE if you can
Bad Kitty and I discussed our agenda today
- Drink from her favorite kitty fountain
- Run around the house chasing nothing or what we call
- Kitty Yoga on favorite towel
- Nest cleaning that doesn't get done during the work week
- Listening to NOTHING - a welcome relief after work week
- Enjoying the best tuna sandwich ever...personally delivered every Saturday from cafe (One advantage to the life as we have known it for the past 6 years)
- Cranking the air conditioner
- getting plenty of fluids
- Dreamtravel on internet and visiting peeps from blogs
- Reading and looking through some favorite magazineS
And that will pretty much be OUR day
I'm not sure why Kitty needs to decompress as her days are,
But I know that Saturday is what helps me
get through Monday through Friday.
Tomorrow the cafe closes early and Mr. J. comes to the nest for dinner and a movie.
It's not actually a movie this time as we are on disc #3 of the show Kidnapped
We have really enjoyed it, although the first one got a bit old by the end
and we wondered if we would want to continue,
but I'm glad we did.
There are a few snags of bad acting here and there,
but overall it's been a good series.
Timothy Hutton is actually good, believable. Although Mr. J. disagrees.
And while I am on the subject of t.v....my absolute fav
So You Think You Can Dance
is going pretty fast this year.
I am not wild about the pairing up with past season dancers,
and I rather miss the screaming Mary..
...and I wish Mia Michaels would stick to choreographing
the dancers rather than sitting in as a judge.
I have been finding some of her comments to
dancers either annoying, or rude, or both.
OH, and a family friend (Amy Strozzi) is head of the make-up group for the show and up for an Emmy!!
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!