~~

WORKING ON THE LITTLE SNOW FAERIE TREE




It's always a process

no matter how large or small the tree.

I can't seem to do this in one fell swoop.

Nope, not me. Little, by little


It's just like a piece of art....I have to walk away and think about it

shop a little, go through my collections........

Maybe by Christmas Eve it's done.

See the tree top faerie? That's the 2009 Patience Brewster Faerie


Isn't she precious????


Some places are sold out on this fae.....

but at Faerieluna you can scoop one up for your very own.

I have a few available at my Etsy Shop along with the

2009 Santa


xox Rella

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rella,

Thank you so much for your recent visit to Magical Musings. I do update The Artful Paper Doll blog more often though.

Your work is just amazing! I am always on the lookout for doll artists. I seem to be captivated by the talent. (tee hee :)

The TADS project is ongoing and you are more than welcome to join us. Just say the word and I'll add you to the list. You can reach me at kreynolds@papercatdesigns.com

Sending fairy wishes to you for a wonderful Wednesday with a hint of whimsy.

Cheers! =D
~Kitty Kellie

Anonymous said...

Adorable I want to invite you to my blog giveaway!
http://couturedepapier.blogspot.com/2009/12/christmas-faerie-ornaments-blog.html

Naturegirl said...

Rella what a magical place you have lured me to! It is a treat to see these precious faeries! Did you know that I have a secret garden that I have posted about where faeries hide and play.
I so loved the message that you left for me at Nature-Trail.sprinkles of light left for you from me.