IT'S WEDNESDAY...............AND I STARTED THIS SUNDAY

I'M NOT SURE WHAT THAT SAYS ABOUT MY ABILITY TO MANAGE TIME

.......AND PIA IS NO HELP whatsoever.

SO, A FEW DAYS LATER

HERE IS MY SUNDAY POST.



SUNDAY MORNING WITH RELLA & PIA

This is a very typical Sunday morning

here at the nest

Come on in.

The things I see when I open my eyes

depending on which way I sleep that night before

This is the 'normal' head up at the top of the bed...visual

or...as in this morning

head the opposite way and looking to the top of the bed
On the way from the nest to the espresso machine

I open the patio doors and survey the possibility of the day

Not as cool as the weekend before, but totally beautiful.

Notice the ceiling fan on the patio??
You would not see this typically in Connecticut

However, here in AZ you have outdoor fans

along with outdoor misting systems, ALL very normal

That took me some time to get used to.

AND I USE THEM!!!(yes, there are two out there)

And when they are not whizzing around, you might find a small bird or three
hanging out on a blade. Pretty funny.


At the espresso machine, I smile at the kitchen angel

She just brings happiness every day
always happy...cheerful.

in the background,
the small, wooden table where I often photograph art projects

It's a space that screams for me to add color and art

Now, for the bliss off coffee
illy
to me, the most luscious.

See the tins??

They are hard for me to throw away
(chanting: remove clutter of collected items)
I don't have use for them,

really
I want to.....
but they simply are multiplying
in a fun way on top of the fridge

I just brought a few down to show you


This is my serious addition to my latte
I order it online directly from DaVinci

Monin brand is a close second


While the espresso is brewing.....

I use this fab, whipper-upper to foam up the
non-fat milk a little bit
before putting it under the steaming wand

Battery operated, this is a little powerhouse
and only a few dollars if I remember right
The aroma from the espresso is the first part of the delight
The taste.......yum.
The heart shape comes pretty much all the time when I pour the espresso into the hot foamed milk
but I love pulling a stirrer down the center

amazingly, I turned the t.v. on. This is rare on a Sunday morning
but how glad I was that I followed that thought
LOOK WHO WAS ON A&E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sara.
And can you believe she has two new songs??
five years...


It was a whole interview combined with several of her songs
So lovely.



As I turned off the T.V. I looked over at the book shelves
holding books that have been side by side for quite a while

to the left.......mine

........to the right......his

I've been moving these back and forth and dusting the shelves for almost six years.
This picture speaks 'volumes'



Once the latte is enjoyed, it's time for breakfast


PIA knows the routine by now and is poised....

ready...


.......except she is distracted by something only SHE can hear or see

which, of course,
causes ME to look at the wall

and then at her

and say

"WHAT???"

now her attention is back to my breakfast prep

How she loves yogurt...........

how I love adding sliced strawberries

and as I look down at my next bite

............I pick up the camera again
because

there's another heart for the morning

It's going to be a great day!



PIA agrees............

This is her happy look.



2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Great Sunday morning routine. But I know we (you and I) wish it were our everyday routine.

Anonymous said...

In that last shot, Pia posed perfectly............!!!