Every Step On The Path Is Meaningful
~

every day is a gift
every moment..
precious

an opportunity to

love

forgive

be kind

create joy

be generous

make a difference
~
OH, THE BLISS OF SATURDAY MORNINGS

Good morning dear blog friends

There is so much on my 'to do' list

the house has suffered along with me

for almost four weeks

and, I must tend to it.

There will be little,
if any,
art today.

But all I need do is look through the window

and bliss out on the beauty of

nature's art

the sun shines..
the birds chirp and twitter..
the bougainvillea is stunning..
only 85 so far...
what a relief from triple digits!!



Today I am taking an opportunity for generosity

a small 'pay it forward' if you will

after THIS compassionate soul

reached out and gave of her time

and her 'shoulder'

and laughter

and allowed my floundering, hope of relief...

to be renewed.

Thank you, sincerely.


My 'Pay It Forward'

so .....
if you have read this far

this is a GIFT AWAY post.

yes..

I will give this original watercolor piece I did earlier this year.

A steadfast angel

with a message:


Every Step On The Path Is Meaningful

4x6 matted in cream 8x10

signed
and poetry (Every Step) hand written on the back
From my heart.......to my hand..........to you.


Leave your comment here
with your e-mail address so I can contact you
(especially if you don't have a blog)

A name will be chosen next Saturday, September 20

15 comments:

suze said...

What a beautiful painting,Rella! Sure would look good hanging in my studio. Thanks for stopping by today. My "glories" grew back from dropped seeds from last year. I can't wait to see what pops up next year....or if we move, the new owners will have a big surprise.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
xo suze

Sharon Tomlinson said...

Hello my friend Rella, Sorry for your misery and hope it is getting better. I've been out here but with a little misery of my own. Your little angel piece is so sweet and yes I want it.

peggy gatto said...

Has it been a year....I hope the family's healing goes as quickly as the time seems to fly by.
A lovely painting.

catworx said...

What a special piece of (he)art you have created, Rella!!!
Hope I'll be lucky enuf to win it!!!
Peace be with you,
Cat

~*~Patty S said...

OK, I only know your name and your magical fairie gown from PW, but I must say how sweetly you've touched my heart with this blog post. Your canvas is SO beautiful and the message just precious and golden. Wishing you all the best! Someone will be so lucky to win your generous and beautiful giveaway.
I also have to say, your line about grief at the top of your blog speaks deeply to me as well.
Brightest of Blessings to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet painting, soothing colors and words I need to see and hear and whisper to myself.
I would love to have it to remind myself of its truth. Sometimes a woman, walking through the mundane, can forget for a moment the beauty that is all around and also within.
Thank you, Rella. I would be honored to be chosen.
Andrea Cook - Andyann
Phoenix, Arizona
andrea.ann22@yahoo.com

Carol Stocker said...

Hi Rella...my faerie slipper sister. As always, you blow me away with your art and the generosity of your heart. You are kind, compassionate and forgiving...bless you and thank you for the opportunity to win your art. Hugs, Carol

Anonymous said...

I don't know you and you have never met me (I'm new to PW Forum), but you have touched my heart. What a generous soul you have. I know good karma is on your doorstep and I hope to get to know you better now that you're back on the Forum. Peace and hugs to you....
Jan DeBellis
fivefoottwo157@yahoo.com
Buena Vista, CO

Sherri said...

what a wonderful gift-how incredible it would be to have something so beautiful. You have already paid it forward in my opinion. You will probably never know many people you have touched, but know that you have touched my life in wonderful ways just through your writing and sharing on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh she is lovely! I've been a quiet fan of your faeries for a little while now. Even if I don't win I've enjoyed watching their creation.. and if I do well what a magical day that would be!
~Many Blessings to you Rella.

Mahala said...

Steadfast Angel is beautiful.

Sarah said...

what a wonderful giveaway Rella

big hugs Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Rella,
Beautiful painting, very meaningful. Sorry to hear you have been sick - what a difficult year you have had!

Anne

Jennifer R.D. said...

Rella,
I love your painting! You are doing good work even in the midst of your grief. We need to spread the message.
Blessings to you,
Jen

Betzie said...

Hope you are feeling better Rella!
Love this painting and the message too!!!
Blessings to you...