CAN I JUST SAY..........

there is nothing quite like getting altered art from one of my little birds.



She was here when I was gathering items for my Marie Antoinette Theater project...

and gathering books from the library......

and watched the movie with me........indulging me the whole time............

and, now, here is this fab altered card with the most amazing composition....
part of my Mother's Day box of prezzies.

Each one thoughtful and just perfect.

....and so I smiled all the way
to my bulletin board to place it next to the others she has made in the past several months.

HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

This is pretty amazing and beautiful. I mean, I didn't know she was an artist too. Or has she just been looking over your shoulder? Oh how thrilled I would be to get something like this from mine.

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Very sweet.. Thanks for the compliment obn the fairy bubble photos.
I really loved the little box you made awhile back from an animal cracker box. I think you put a fairy in it..
It was amazing.
Sending you love, Nita