WHERE IS THIS DAY GOING!!!!!


Jeepers......I get up early and begin a gjillion things. And now it's 4:00 p.m. and I WANT MORE HOURS IN THIS DAY!!!!

Typical work around the house, but really only the minimum.

Checking e-mail and various blogs and websites over coffee.

List my artdoll on Etsy..........that is time consuming for sure!!

Get out the 4x4 watercolor pages that are blank and need color since 29 finished
pages need to reach Linda's hands by May 20. This is a Chunky Book for
Art Unraveled. Well, first layer is my favorite Magenta from Golden.
Second layer is a blue the color of our sky most of the time
Third layer is white pigment ink.


BOTH SIDES OF THE PAPER, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Tiiiiimmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee consuming for sure.


Now I need to decide if I will use copies of the watercolor "Muse"
I painted to embellish the mailing envie
of my Art Unraveled registration


OR

draw another one and make copies

OR

Use copies of the original I made for Sis for her birthday.


I usually pick the hardest or most time consuming choice.

We shall see. Time is not on my side.

I am also needing to work on three fabric and paper Gothic arches due next month

AND, let's not forget that the fabulous theater is also due the end of the month.

ALL PROJECTS THAT I AM ENJOYING VERY MUCH and look forward to the finished product.

Now, the theater I get to keep. Catherine is only needing good photos. That's a real plus as I seldom keep anything I make.

the arches I keep one and mail three others to receive back two of our group's originals.

Ohhhhh, and I got some face bubbles ready for some pink button faeries.

It sounds like a lot, but it doesn't FEEL like a lot and I find myself counting the hours I have left until I have to sleep.

ILOVESATURDAYILOVESATURDAYILOVESATURDAYILOVESATURDAYILOVESATURDAY

No comments: