OLD FRIENDS IS LISTED IN MY ETSY SHOPPE


Once I am able to part with my pieces, I will be listing them in my shoppe
I have been encouraged
(strongly) to do so, and here I am taking the advice.

:)

Part of my morning ritual
after the coffee
after the drawing
after seeing what Destructro Cat has been up to while I slept

on my bathroom counter as I 'prep'
close at hand
my music plays
my notebook is open
pencil ready to jot down thoughts as they fly in

Morning can be a time of capturing the inspiration
the seeds that were planted while sleeping
the thoughts that surfaced while the mind was open
during the time between sleep and awake
My friend Lynnie made me this little notebook
because she knows this is what I do
what she more than likely does


Keep a notebook or two (or seven stationed) in various places
places you might find inspiration coming to you


Oh.......and HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY FRIDAY
IN LESS THAN 8 HOURS I WILL BE HOME TO MY NEST
FOR TWO DAYS OF BLISS


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh I love that I stumbled on you...and I love the idea of keeping a journal handy and at the ready...I don't do that and I simply must start doing that!!

zuzu said...

=^..^= Mz Innocent Rella

I have been meaning to ask, since Morgan. How is ZuZu faring? Any feathers left? I wonder about him is all ... Worry a little as I read here ... Oh dear ...

I could not have read this correctly. You suggest I leave little books of paper laying about the house? Unattended?

You crazy? I have KITTENS here. And they work as a team. Anything UNattended = CONFFETTI

It's a rule. Check the kitty handbook.
(Also probably shreaded so only they can read it).

=^..^=xx love, zU