HERE ARE THE FIRST 12 OF THE 100 1x1 COLLAGED SQUARES


Here are my first 12 of the 100 1X1 squares I am doing for the Altered Art Obsessioon group. I believe there are over 30 of us swapping. They are really a blast to create. Each one has to be an original not photo copied. There must be an image AND text of some sort. That is a requirement. Getting the text on is the hardest part as that is the tiniest piece to glue on. I am becoming proficient at glueing my fingers together!! I'll post the next 12 soon. They are actually all ready, I just wanted to post 12 at a time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are FABULOUS!! Little mini masterpieces. I'm excited to get started on mine too --please post the next 12 soon! xoxo

Anonymous said...

Looking good, Rella. I like the lighter background.

Anonymous said...

These teeny tiny pieces are beauties. Can't wait to see more of what you do.

Catharina Maria said...

Your 100 inchies are all GREAT !!!
I love them .
Rini - the Netherlands