watercolor, ink, acrylic on hot press watercolor paper

Hello my friends
It's lovely to be back here
to share a bit of life
and what I've been up to.

I've put the camera down for a
bit and picked up my paints
and pencils
and returned to another love.
Drawing, painting, &journaling.

I've been away from it for quite
a while although you never
REALLY leave it...
you simply have it on the
back burner.

So I will be back sharing some
of the fun I've
been having.



art journal


Watercolor on 4x6 140lb watercolor paper

The interesting challenge about
working with watercolor
here in the desert, is the same
challenge I have with acrylics..
..with relatively no humidity,
with the exception of maybe
July and August,
everything dries so darn fast!
I have to work fast!!!

I love both mediums. 
Probably equally...

I'll be back, my friends
There is much more to share
 
 

2 comments:

peggy gatto said...

she is so dreamy! Nice to visit you again!!

~*~Patty S said...

Your painting is wonderful!
Really lovely dear Rella ♥
oxo