Luna Bella and I thought this would be a great place to live

this is a page from the current
Country Living magazine
don't you just take a deep breath

and feel your cares wash away??
that is what it does for me

over at the Desk
I brought a little East coast Spring 
to keep Spike and I smiling


Sweet daffs with sunny faces

Then there is this bouquet
one of many delivered here 

from a lovely couple

thanking those of us

involved in making a difference

for patients with pancreatic cancer

(purple is the color for PanCan)

my part in the mission

as many of you know

is direct administrative support

to an oncologist, clinical investigator

in pancreatic cancer clinical trials ...
so my part is very, very small

and waaaay behind the scenes

but I thought I would share this bit of beauty

so unexpected and lovely.