SATURDAY AT THE NEST


Hello my dear bloggies.

I am in the middle of a few projects here this weekend.....

and I am recovering from a clumsy dance right into the corner of a wall

face and shoulder first.

That was last Thursday evening.

I was extremely grateful

to get up

and still BE

here after hitting so hard.

In documenting my face with photos

I am again reminded how amazingly miraculous

the healing of the body is.

So day by day I take photos.

And when it's all said and done, and my eye and face are back to normal

I will share a montage of the process.

Until then, I will share these two related videos

that make you

think

smile

feel a little sad

laugh

grimace

and then really think again

**But remember to go over to the side and turn the music off first.







xox Rella

No comments: