MISSION POSSIBLE IN MISSION VIEJO

(Steve, Emily, Kathy)

My 'mission'.........spend some time with my just turned 10 niece
and make Valentines
While my brother and sister-in-law have some R&R


Supplies gathered


Emily already had in mind what she wanted.
Little cards that would be attached to candy bags
Names stamped out, then glittered
heart punch
stickers
good amount of candy


Peanut near by in case we needed advice (isn't she pretty?)



Emily's favorite Friday night place
My first time there




Girls just want to have fun

all set to head next door for a sleep over party
She is just adorable and so anxious to grow up

It was a jam-packed couple of days.

One of my favorite places to hang out...
the back patio off the kitchen.



listening to the birds



Such fun and great conversation all around

The weather was gorgeous and I was just in heaven with all the flowers that were in bloom.
Even apple trees!!

Steve and I had the most wonderful lunch on the patio of Tortilla Flats on the lake before I left.
Cool breeze, warm sun, peaceful lake

Great sibling time.

It's still hard to wrap our heads around the fact that we have lost
our youngest sister and brother.

1 comment:

Cindy Dean said...

She is beautiful and she will treasure these moments with you when she is older.

What a beautiful place to hang out! That is how I want my backyard to be.