ARE YOU SEEING DOUBLE?




And I bet you have not even opened that bottle of bubbly yet!!

Well, bloggie friends, you ARE seeing double.....

because there are two of the fabulous books here in the nest.

NOT because I received one or both for Christmas...

NOPE...

But because my brain took a vacation evidently when I was in Barnes and Noble,

and, sans brain..
I bought my second copy.


Yes...it's true.

As I sorted through my stack (o.k., my stack(S) of books and magazines
I came across my first copy.

And I will confess that for a moment it did
not

register with the brain that had returned from vacation

that this was not

the most recent purchase.

It took about five minutes, truth be told,
to realize what I
had done.

Well, this IS a wonderful book.

Those of you that have it I am sure agree.

Chock full of luscious 'eye candy' But do I need two???

So here is my proposition:

They are both in pristine shape.

I paid $24.95 plus tax.

TWICE.

Since I suffered from Vacation Brain,

I am offering one of these books for a greatly
reduced price of $17. That is $15 with a guess of $2.00 to ship.

OR

If one of you came down with the same malady and bought two Beyond Paper Dolls (a book I have wanted since it came out) or are simply ready to let go of it and wish to trade, let me know.


Don't leave a comment, rather, email me at faerieluna at cox.net


On my list of things to possibly improve
upon in 2008
(I say possibly as I don't want to start the new year with too much pressure)

  • KEEP A LIST OF ALL BOOKS IN THE NEST
  • REFER TO LIST WHEN FEELING THE NEED TO MAKE A NEW PURCHASE
UPDATE: I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY TRADE!!!! YIPPEE
~~~~~~~

2 comments:

~Red Tin Heart~ said...

Rella, if you have not sold this yet I want to buy it. I looked at this at Barnes and Noble a week ago.
nita

Saucy said...

I've done that, I am ashamed to admit, more than once. A cookbook and a magazine. Is life really that busy and hectic? Yes. Glad you were able to take care of it.