For some reason this whole post
is rather huge
like I am shouting
and I cannot change it
:(

A 'MIXED BAG OF TRICKS'
THAT IS WHAT I WOULD CALL TODAY

It was a great mail day

First

the next art doll arrived

This is Amalie

She is the next to last of the dolls in the Round Robin

I am just smitten with her

Her little book/passport that accompanies her
is just a lovely piece of gorgeousness that Bev
assembled from heavy watercolor paper


I'm not sure what I will add
but I AM sure it will be fun.

*
*
then another pair of beautiful wings arrived

from Christine

They will become part of a new Mothie soon.


GREAT mail

*
Then
^..^

*
*
A phone call from J.

..
_ "rut, ro"


Evidently

Ms. Morganstein chewed through the power cord

of the laptop
^..^

as he was working on

cafe business

and for a brief moment I am guessing his heart did a flip

thinking the rather new computer

crashed.

Soooooooo

Off I fly during my lunch hour to the nearest Best Buy

to pick up this


and may I just say

there is no such thing as a FREE kitten.


$110 later (a very expensive lunch hour)

I am heading back to the office

while tallying up in my head

what this kitten who has been with me three months

has cost me so far.

$
I can't even type it.

So that was MY day

and let's not forget the crazy job.

2 comments:

Sharon Tomlinson said...

I just love seeing these dolls in transition. I'm getting itchie to do a doll. Maybe this winter. Ohhhhh the new wings are to die for.

Lori said...

i am just loving these art dolls, what a fascinating and fun thing to do...i LOVE those wings, they are just to die for and i am sure you will do something quite wonderful with them...oh and what can i say about the antics of ms morganstein, well i feel for you, you know i have the same issues over here...